|2017 NASCAR Phoenix - November
November 11 - November 13, 2017
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport South
- Breakfast Daily
- Reserved Sprint Cup race ticket (Foyt, Bryan, Allison or Petty - Rows 1-14)
- Two Days Midsize Car Rental
- Friday Camping World Truck series ticket: From $50 per person
- Saturday Xfinity series ticket (Rows 1-14): From $50 per person
- Saturday Xfinity series ticket (Rows 15 & higher): From $100 per person
- Weekend Pre Race Pit Pass*: From $75 per person
- Saturday Budweiser Roll-Bar Club - Enjoy hospitality including Beverages and Buffet lunch with VIP parking pass: From $125 per person
- Sunday Budweiser Roll-Bar Club: From $200 per person
- Trackside Club and Weekend Pit Pass - Enjoy hospitality including Beverages and Buffet lunch with VIP parking pass and Pre Race Pit Access: From $850 per person
After a full day taking in the excitement at the speedway, you'll enjoy coming back to the hotel, with all the amenities Hampton Inns are known for: clean, comfortable rooms in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere and breakfast including hot entrees such as sausage, eggs, and biscuits. The hotel is approximately 20 miles northeast of the speedway and 7 miles northwest of Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
*NASCAR rules state that you must be 16 years of age and a dress code applies to access the pit area. Open toed shoes, tank or halter tops, short pants and coolers are not allowed on pit road and is the decision of the security guards at the access gate. NASCAR controls the opening and closing of pit road including safety and weather factors and we can not be responsible if you are not able to access pit road.